Assistant Professor of THEI
Faculty of Science and Technology
- 15 years of administration and teaching experience in the tertiary education sector (especially in the multimedia field).
- Experience in writing winning research proposals resulting numerous competitive grants awarded in the total of over HK$25m.
- Experience in building and running successful new multimedia programmes in several higher education institutions resulting popular programme choices for students for years.
- Started up and managed a school in a new community college under tight resources delivering multimedia programmes achieving the highest articulation ratio, 2nd highest average teaching evaluation scores and a five-fold increase in student enrollment in one programme.
- Managed a HK$55m state-of-the-art multimedia studio providing training and services to upgrade the creative industry achieving all business targets ahead of schedule.
- Set up a new R&D unit in a renowned multimedia studio to gain technological edge to get more businesses.
- Croucher Scholar with DPhil, MBA and BEng Degrees.